E.M. Workbench
 Error when building geometry for VoxHenry
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cyberduke

7 Posts

Posted - May 10 2022 :  15:39:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Day, I was not exactly sure where to post this since this includes VoxHenry as well (for which there is no thread). I will post here.

When trying to make a bit more complex geometry to input into VoxHenry. (in my case 2 conductors in a cross formation). It works fine right up until I set a port that includes this geometry.

I then get a "<class 'IndexError'>: list index out of range" error in Freecad and a "JOut_full_in(67842): out of bound 66834 (dimensions are 66834x1)" in VoxHenry.

Could it be the case that one cannot use complex geometry as part of a port in VoxHenry? (in my case specifically I used multiple conductors and made a union of them and then made that into VoxHenry Geometry)

Enrico

530 Posts

Posted - May 11 2022 :  18:24:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You should be able to use complex geometry; but from the description here I'm not sure I can understand what's the issue.
Any chance you can send the offending FreeCAD file? You can send it to me via email at su pp or t <at> fastfieldsolvers.com (remove the anti-spam spaces etc.)

Best,
Enrico
Go to Top of Page

cyberduke

7 Posts

Posted - May 16 2022 :  13:29:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have send an Email. Thank you for the assistance
Go to Top of Page

Enrico

530 Posts

Posted - May 16 2022 :  18:19:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I answered to your email, even if I still need to analyze the files; but I had some other question. Kindly check if my email reached you.

Thanks
Enrico
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FastFieldSolvers Forum © 2020 FastFieldSolvers S.R.L. Go To Top Of Page