model and output
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cao

China
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  09:47:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a novice.I want to ask some basic questions.Firstly, the system of units:when modeling, I choose different units, and the unit of output is what? Secondly, when the conductor is arc shape, how to modeling?

ON

wenlong ma

China
11 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  14:21:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think output always ohm and H,do u come from china, can we do some discussion about this, my email is wenlong.ma @ student.kit.edu #65292;#27809;#26377;#31354;#26684;
quote:
Originally posted by cao

I'm a novice.I want to ask some basic questions.Firstly, the system of units:when modeling, I choose different units, and the unit of output is what? Secondly, when the conductor is arc shape, how to modeling?

ON

Best Regards
wenlong ma
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Go to Top of Page

wenlong ma

China
11 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  14:27:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the email is no space..my wechat and qq is 78518111,if u have interested about this,i have also problem about this , i want to look someone, that we can together learn....
quote:
Originally posted by cao

ON

Best Regards
wenlong ma
Go to Top of Page

cao

China
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2017 :  02:58:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how about different conductor material? How do I choose the material that you need? you know, different conductor materials may also affect the resistance value.
quote:
Originally posted by wenlong ma

the email is no space..my wechat and qq is 78518111,if u have interested about this,i have also problem about this , i want to look someone, that we can together learn....
quote:
Originally posted by cao

ON

Best Regards
wenlong ma

ON
Go to Top of Page

wenlong ma

China
11 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2017 :  09:02:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think, you can choose different conductivity or resistivity, i am also a student, only suggestions.
quote:
Originally posted by cao

how about different conductor material? How do I choose the material that you need? you know, different conductor materials may also affect the resistance value.
quote:
Originally posted by wenlong ma

quote:
Originally posted by cao

ON

Best Regards
wenlong ma

ON

Best Regards
wenlong ma
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly