FastFieldSolvers Forum
FastFieldSolvers Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 FastFieldSolvers
 E.M. Workbench
 Error when building geometry for VoxHenry

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What do MOONwalk and MOONdance have in common?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cyberduke Posted - May 10 2022 : 15:39:38
Good Day, I was not exactly sure where to post this since this includes VoxHenry as well (for which there is no thread). I will post here.

When trying to make a bit more complex geometry to input into VoxHenry. (in my case 2 conductors in a cross formation). It works fine right up until I set a port that includes this geometry.

I then get a "<class 'IndexError'>: list index out of range" error in Freecad and a "JOut_full_in(67842): out of bound 66834 (dimensions are 66834x1)" in VoxHenry.

Could it be the case that one cannot use complex geometry as part of a port in VoxHenry? (in my case specifically I used multiple conductors and made a union of them and then made that into VoxHenry Geometry)
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Enrico Posted - May 16 2022 : 18:19:53
I answered to your email, even if I still need to analyze the files; but I had some other question. Kindly check if my email reached you.

Thanks
Enrico
cyberduke Posted - May 16 2022 : 13:29:48
I have send an Email. Thank you for the assistance
Enrico Posted - May 11 2022 : 18:24:46
You should be able to use complex geometry; but from the description here I'm not sure I can understand what's the issue.
Any chance you can send the offending FreeCAD file? You can send it to me via email at su pp or t <at> fastfieldsolvers.com (remove the anti-spam spaces etc.)

Best,
Enrico

FastFieldSolvers Forum © 2020 FastFieldSolvers S.R.L. Go To Top Of Page